您好,欢迎来到智榕旅游。
搜索
您的当前位置:首页日常英语口语情景对话

日常英语口语情景对话

来源:智榕旅游


日常英语口语情景对话

太平洋英语 :(亲情提供。

Daily Service 日常服务

-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)

-May I come in-我可以进来吗?

-Come in, 请进。

-Please don't come 请不要进来。

-Just a moment (a minute), 请稍等一下。

-I'm sorry to disturb you. May I clean the room, sir-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?

-All right. Come in, 好的,请进来。

-Please clean it when I am 我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。

-May I change the water of the thermos now-我现在可以换水吗?

-Yes, 请换吧。

-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon. Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?

-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。

-Well, we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.

-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。

-By the way, is there any mail for me-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?

-No. If there is, I'll give it to you in 没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。

-Why did you come in without my permission-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?

-It's my negligence. I beg your 我疏忽了,请你原谅。

-I come and make the bed. Shall I do it now or later-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?

-Since you have come, you may do it now-既然来了,现在就做吧。

-Here's your clean laundry. you'd better check 衣服洗好了,请您过目。

-I am collecting the fee of the long distance 我来收长途电话费。

-This is the bill for the room rent of half a 这是补半天房金的帐单。

-Here is a telegram for 这儿有一封你的电报。

-Why is it unsealed-它怎么被拆开了?

-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope, therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.

-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。

-Have you lost anything today, sir-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?

-Yes, a wallet. I'm looking for it 丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。

-What is there in the wallet-皮夹子里有些什么?

-My daughter's photo and some 有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。

-Look, is this wallet yours-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?

-Yes, it's mine. Thank you ever so 是我的,太感谢你了。

-I want to borrow China Daily of these 我要看这几天的《中国日报》。

-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for 请拿几份《中国日报》给我。

-Please bring some chairs for 请拿几把椅子来。

-Please get me some 卫生间的肥皂要添了。

-The slippers are worn out. Change them for me, 拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。

-Get a hot-water bottle, 请拿一只热水瓶给我。

-I feel a bit cold when I sleep. Please get me a 我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。

-I need another 我需要加一只枕头。

-All right, I'll get it for you right 好的,我就去拿。

-Just a moment, I'll do it right 请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。

-Excuse 对不起。

-I am 很抱歉。

-I beg your 请你原谅。

-Pardon me for 对不起打扰你们了。

-Please excuse me for coming so 请原谅我来迟了。

-I'm sorry I was so 很抱歉我太粗心了。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Copyright © 2019- zrrp.cn 版权所有

违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 1889 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com

本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务